- Built by Glen Sexton in 2003, this timeless 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath coastal Spanish townhome sits in a quiet pocket of North Manhattan Beach.
- This private rear unit has lots of extras that make this home extra special from the Juliet tiled decks with arched French doors, to the three- stop elevator and an extra wide guest parking space.
- The living area is spacious and light with clean lines and a very open floorplan highlighted by gleaming wood flooring and anchored by a beautiful large fireplace with tile accents and a stone capped mantle framed by two Juliet decks to the east and a spacious dining/BBQ patio to the north.
- Kitchen opens to family room and features two seat breakfast bar, double sinks, stainless appliances including a 6 burner range plus griddle, side by side refrigerator, slab stone counters with stone backsplash with tile accents.
- Spacious master suite with fireplace, large two chamber master bath with spa tub and multi head frameless shower and roomy walk-in closet.
- Enjoy comfortable living with a generous and smart floorplan that puts you a short walk from the beach and the North end shops and restaurants.
- This close to the beach, it’s the best bang for your townhome buck.
- With low inventory, this one will go fast!