• Live large on the walk street with a huge 35 x 90 lot, clocking in at 3,155 square feet.
• 29th Street already has great views, and 5 more square feet means more room to play with and an even better vantage point.
• Enjoy the short stroll to north Manhattan shops and restaurants and close proximity to all the fun in downtown Manhattan Beach.
• This four-bedroom, four and a half bath 5,000 sq. ft. home greets you with a double glass door entry with two-story vaulted ceilings and a circular sky light.
• Family room off of walk street, with a charming patio and grass area and mature planting, with French doors.
• Enjoy carpet and stone with inlaid glass tile in the Master suite. Large multi head shower, spa tub, two sinks and a walk in closet. A romantic master deck with ocean views. Master bedroom also has an office with sitting area
• Top floor has panoramic ocean views, exceptional ocean views, large living room off of very large deck with flying trellis. Panoramic view through mature palm trees.
• Oversized dining room with a walk-in butler’s pantry, cherry cabinets with cherry floor, slab stone counters with travertine and stainless back splash tile behind. Six-burner plus griddle Viking stove, and a Kitchen Aid stainless dishwasher. Kitchen Aid trash compactor with a Viking side-by-side refrigerator/freezer and a built-in Kitchen Aid stainless microwave.
• Dining room-sized breakfast nook with large family room with custom cherry built-ins and large screen TV with another large ocean view deck.
• Three-stop elevator, circular stairwell with iron rail and large four-car garage with storage, additional two-car parking behind the garage and a seven spot alongside the property.
• 1 BR 1 bath apartment unit has cherry floors, fireplace, slab stone counters and stainless Frigidaire dishwasher and a stainless cooktop, Amana side by side refrigerator, freezer. Ocean views from second floor, living room area of the apartment unit.